Rental-friendly contractors in Minneapolis

6 Replies

Hi, BP friends.

Does anyone in or around Minneapolis have contractors they recommend? I need to remodel a rental--new cabinets, countertops, appliances, flooring, bathroom updates, some minor electrical and plumbing, etc. I'm getting responses that contractors want higher-end jobs in primary residences, not rentals. Who out there are you working with?

Thanks!

Hey @Dominic Scheck - You might not get a ton of responses to this question on here due to the fact that many investors don't love to give out contact info for "their guys."  

However, I am currently in the process of finishing up a pretty extensive renovation of a duplex in minneapolis, and I'd be happy to refer you to some of "my guys."  LOL  

Contractors dont care if its a rental or not . That has nothing tho do with the price . A 20 square roof is the same amount of work on a rental as it is on a private residence .  So the price is the same .  

Bump on thread. Same position as Dominic if anyone could connect and recommend me a contractor, that would be great!

I work for a contractor who also own multiple rental units. We've been doing some exterior work (windows/ siding, roofs) for another investor who buys and rehabs small to medium apt complexes. We are out of Golden Valley. PM me for more info.