You Asked For It! Announcing BPCON 2021 - New Orleans!!!

103 Replies

Hey hey hey BiggerPocketeers!

We hosted our first event in 2019 - and it was a rousing success!!! You wanted another, and here we are!

Join us in New Orleans, October 4-5, 2021. You’ll learn about many areas of real estate investing, take a deep dive into the ever-changing economy, get inspired by real estate success stories, and acquire skills to help you achieve financial freedom. All of this will happen alongside other like-minded investors who are pursuing the same goals and chasing the same dreams as you! 

Logistics to Know

When: October 4-5, 2021
Where: The fun is happening at The Sheraton Hotel New Orleans
Who: You and 1,500 other investors from across the country!

Buy your tickets today at www.bpcon2021.com

I will see you there!!!

PS: Questions? Ask away!

Originally posted by @Reid Chauvin :

Very exciting! Love to see it being hosted in my home state. 

Oh bummer, you missed the one in 2019. We had it in Nashville!

I need to get my stats updated for my BP Profile t-shirts this year! 😜😉

If anybody wants the Photoshop file for creating your own BP Profile t-shirt design let me know, it was a great ice breaker!

Originally posted by @Monica Soyemi :
Hey Dennis, I’m coming from NY! I haven’t figured it out yet, the Sheraton is a little pricey 
Originally posted by @Dennis Yosco:

super excited! Im booked and ready to go! where is everyone staying? Anyone from New Jersey

Hey Monica,

Sounds great! You should come to my meet up I’m hosting on the 22nd in cedar grove. 
I think I’m gonna stay at the Sheraton because I have points through Marriott that I can use to stay for free. 

@Mindy Jensen I am super excited about the upcoming BPCON2021. I'm going to tag some people that I hope will come. @Jerry W. @JD Martin , @Jay Hinrichs , @Sterling White , @Tim Fazio , @Dave Foster , @Brandon Penn , @Salvatore Lentini , @Ed Emmons , @Frank Wong , @Omar Khan , @Jon Schoeller , @Jason Coleman , @Mike Dymski , @Joe Splitrock , @Peggy Liu , @Nathan G. , @Nichole Stohler , @Mike Stohler , @Stone Jin , @Brian Gibbons . And there are many more people that I would love to see there. 

I'm all set to go! I'm super excited about my first BP CON! I'm looking to for small multi-family to invest in. If any BP member are from California and are going to BP CON, message me so can connect!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you