Pro Member
  • Fort Worth, TX
Votes |
BPCON 2022 Tickets are now available!

Alicia Marks
Pro Member
  • Fort Worth, TX
Posted May 10 2022, 10:12

BPCON2022 is coming and you absolutely don’t want to miss it.
Join industry experts and two thousand like-minded real estate investors for three incredible days in sunny San Diego!
When: October 2-4, 2022
Where: Hilton San Diego Bayfront
BiggerPockets annual conference includes workshops, networking, panels, keynotes, parties, and much more—it’s a super fun, full-on experience that will take your investing to the next level, regardless of where you’re starting. Mingle with the best and brightest in real estate for great conversations and an unforgettably good time.And it will sell out soon.
Register Today!
www.biggerpockets.com/conference

User Stats

Votes
Olivia Hardy
Pro Member
Votes |
Pro Member
Replied May 12 2022, 07:54
Quote from @Adam Gonzalez:

Has a list of the available workshops been released by any chance? 

Adam-- the list of workshops is available on the BPCON22 website. However, I was a little disappointed that the agenda didn't elaborate more (a least a small blurb) on what would be covered in the individual workshops. IMHO something like a college course listing about the session would have been more helpful when deciding which session to sign-up for. 

User Stats

Votes
Adam Sieg
Votes |

I’ve not attended but have been very interested. Curious if people that have went felt it was worth the money??  Especially as great as the forum is?

BiggerPockets logo
Find, Vet and Invest in Syndications
|
BiggerPockets
PassivePockets will help you find sponsors, evaluate deals, and learn how to invest with confidence.

User Stats

Votes
Alexandra Hughes Pailet
  • 🎉 Director of Events at BiggerPockets
  • Denver, CO
Votes |
  • Denver, CO
Replied May 12 2022, 10:37
Quote from @Olivia Hardy:
Quote from @Adam Gonzalez:

Has a list of the available workshops been released by any chance? 

Adam-- the list of workshops is available on the BPCON22 website. However, I was a little disappointed that the agenda didn't elaborate more (a least a small blurb) on what would be covered in the individual workshops. IMHO something like a college course listing about the session would have been more helpful when deciding which session to sign-up for. 

We will release session details beyond the topic + speaker once each speaker has given details about their session. While we wait for that, we wanted to open up registration in May as promised! Attendees can change the sessions they select up until mid-September :) 

User Stats

Votes
Stacey Stegenga
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Denver, CO
Votes |
  • Denver, CO
Replied May 12 2022, 20:59
Quote from @Greg R.:

$800-$1,150 + $300 for additional workshops... too rich for my blood. Would love the networking but not for that price. 

Hey greg! As an individual that has attended a ton of conferences across many industries, Im always so shocked when people say BPCON is expensive because the speakers and panels are worth that value alone. However, I am not an agent or lender and do not have an impressive conversion amount like @Russell Brazil but I would still argue the people you meet and what you can learn from them is priceless! If you can't make it this year, I hope you do in the future. I would love to meet you!

User Stats

Votes
Stacey Stegenga
  • Denver, CO
Votes |
  • Denver, CO
Replied May 12 2022, 21:01
Quote from @Adam Sieg:

I’ve not attended but have been very interested. Curious if people that have went felt it was worth the money??  Especially as great as the forum is?

worth the money in the people you meet alone! not to mention the amazing speakers, 10/10 recommend. : )

User Stats

Votes
Stacey Stegenga
  • Denver, CO
Votes |
  • Denver, CO
Replied May 12 2022, 21:04
Quote from @Tiamo Wright:

So excited!!!! Can't wait to meet folks at the conference. 

Tiamo, im in Denver too! would love to connect with you sometime but if not I look forward to seeing you in Oct!

User Stats

Votes
Tiamo Wright
Lender
Tax & Financial Services
  • Denver
Votes |
Lender
Tax & Financial Services
  • Denver
Replied May 13 2022, 12:21

Hey @Stacey Stegenga I am working from North Carolina now but will be back in July we should totally meet up. 

User Stats

Votes
Andrea N Pressley
Votes |
Replied May 13 2022, 12:59

@Greg R. I'm on that same page with you, untill this money starts rolling in I need to stay focused and keep grinding

User Stats

Votes
Andrea N Pressley
Votes |
Replied May 13 2022, 12:59

@Greg R.

User Stats

Votes
Stacey Stegenga
  • Denver, CO
Votes |
  • Denver, CO
Replied May 13 2022, 16:08
Quote from @Tiamo Wright:

Hey @Stacey Stegenga I am working from North Carolina now but will be back in July we should totally meet up. 

Please do, I would love to connect!

User Stats

Votes
Li Ou
  • SF Bay Area, CA
Votes |
  • SF Bay Area, CA
Replied May 17 2022, 23:49

I'm wondering if the ticket is for one day or for both days? Thanks

User Stats

Votes
Li Ou
  • SF Bay Area, CA
Votes |
  • SF Bay Area, CA
Replied May 18 2022, 02:55

I’m a non-accredited investor just trying to build up some connections and make some private placement deals. Is it worth it to attend the conference?

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Tiamo Wright
Lender
Tax & Financial Services
  • Denver
Votes |
Lender
Tax & Financial Services
  • Denver
Replied May 18 2022, 06:00
Quote from @Li Ou:

I'm wondering if the ticket is for one day or for both days? Thanks

Both days!

User Stats

Votes
Tiamo Wright
Lender
Tax & Financial Services
  • Denver
Votes |
Lender
Tax & Financial Services
  • Denver
Replied May 18 2022, 06:04
Quote from @Li Ou:

I’m a non-accredited investor just trying to build up some connections and make some private placement deals. Is it worth it to attend the conference?

I am very far from being an accredited investor. Full transparency I work at BiggerPockets, but I am also an investor. The best part of the conference last year for me was getting to talk to people that had one property all the way to those that were running large syndications. I left energized with new ideas on strategies, and lots of things to research. So often people say that they are going to wait until the money is rolling in before they spend money like this and believe me I am SUPER FRUGAL and really believe it is well worth it. My hope with the changing economy as others get nervous and hold off on making leaps I am ready to really win big in investing and events like this will help me make more connections and have more knowledge to use. Just my opinion, but hope that helps a little. 

User Stats

Votes
Replied May 19 2022, 06:40

@Alicia Marks, are you guys going to open up any more spots for the short term rental workshop on Oct 2? There are no other options besides the house hacking workshop and I'm not interested in that. It would be great if there was another alternative.

Thanks, Amy

User Stats

Votes
Alicia Marks
Pro Member
  • Fort Worth, TX
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Fort Worth, TX
Replied May 19 2022, 10:25
Quote from @Amy Karony:

@Alicia Marks, are you guys going to open up any more spots for the short term rental workshop on Oct 2? There are no other options besides the house hacking workshop and I'm not interested in that. It would be great if there was another alternative.

Thanks, Amy

@Alexandra Hughes Pailet when will we have scheduling up?

User Stats

Votes
Alexandra Hughes Pailet
  • Denver, CO
Votes |
  • Denver, CO
Replied May 19 2022, 10:29
Quote from @Alicia Marks:
Quote from @Amy Karony:

Thanks, Amy

@Alexandra Hughes Pailet when will we have scheduling up?

Hi Amy - We have two more workshops in the works! They will be posted in the next few weeks once finalized. Multifamily and Wholesaing are the topics. 

User Stats

Votes
Replied May 19 2022, 12:10

@Alexandra Hughes Pailet

How would we enroll in either of those workshops if we have already gone through registration?

User Stats

Votes
Alexandra Hughes Pailet
  • Denver, CO
Votes |
  • Denver, CO
Replied May 19 2022, 12:17
Quote from @Amy Karony:

@Alexandra Hughes Pailet

How would we enroll in either of those workshops if we have already gone through registration?

You can log back in to Cvent and edit your registration at any time :) 

User Stats

Votes
Terry Friesen
  • Grande Prairie
Votes |
  • Grande Prairie
Replied May 20 2022, 13:07

Hey I am considering attending BPCON2022. This would be my first time and I was wondering how it worked (Ive tried to navigate the website but its down for maintenance at the moment).

Registration is $925 and does that include any workshops or speaking events or are each one of these an extra $300? 

How long are the days of the conference? Are there after meetups? I would be traveling from northern Canada so would love to get the most out of every minute if anyone has any suggestions or hints from past BPcons that would be great thanks. 

User Stats

Votes
Replied May 23 2022, 08:49

Hi, I never received a confirmation email for my enrollment in the conference. I'm also having trouble logging back into cvent. Is there a resource that could help with this?

User Stats

Votes
Doris Jin Huang
  • Investor
  • New York, NY
Votes |
  • Investor
  • New York, NY
Replied May 28 2022, 13:29

@Terry Friesen the ticket covers everything on Oct 3 and 4, only workshops on the 2nd costs additional $300. The website is up now - the ‘agenda’ page will give you a good idea on schedule.

User Stats

Votes
Doris Jin Huang
  • Investor
  • New York, NY
Votes |
  • Investor
  • New York, NY
Replied May 28 2022, 13:33

Got my ticket. Look forward to seeing everyone!

User Stats

Votes
January Johnson
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Emerald Coast, FL
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Emerald Coast, FL
Replied May 30 2022, 04:19

Hi @Amy Karony!  I work for Avery Carl at the Short Term Shop, so I'd be happy to answer questions on STRs (whether purchasing or managing).  Let me know how I can be of assistance!

User Stats

Votes
Ronald Rohde
Pro Member
#2 Commercial Real Estate Investing Contributor
  • Attorney
  • Dallas, TX
Votes |
Pro Member
#2 Commercial Real Estate Investing Contributor
  • Attorney
  • Dallas, TX
Replied May 31 2022, 07:18
Quote from @January Johnson:

Hi @Amy Karony!  I work for Avery Carl at the Short Term Shop, so I'd be happy to answer questions on STRs (whether purchasing or managing).  Let me know how I can be of assistance!

I imagine there will be lots of STR interest, we do a lot of work in Florida and heard people are coming out!