Skip to content
Questions About BiggerPockets & Official Site Announcements

User Stats

Votes
Marc Izquierdo
Votes |
Logged in after two years and my account is reset?!

Marc Izquierdo
Posted May 19 2022, 13:23

Hi everyone!

I haven't been active on the forums for roughly two years. I logged back on and it looks like my account has been wiped clean. My profile picture is missing, my stats are gone, my bio is gone, everything that was in my inbox is gone, etc. I essentially have a new account. I'm wondering what happened and if there is any way to get this back? Has anyone else experienced this?

Marc

User Stats

Votes
Mindy Jensen
  • BiggerPockets Money Podcast Host
  • Longmont, CO
Votes |
  • BiggerPockets Money Podcast Host
  • Longmont, CO
Replied May 19 2022, 13:33

Hi @Marc Izquierdo.

I show 3 accounts with this name. If you reach out to our support staff, they can help figure out if you have multiple accounts and are signing in with one that has no posts. For the record, we do not wipe clean accounts that have been dormant. Your profile picture should still be there.

User Stats

Votes
Marc Izquierdo
Votes |
Replied May 19 2022, 14:32

@Mindy Jensen Thanks. I just reached out to them to see if they can help. When I go to an old email notification about being mentioned or something like that, and click on "view mention" it seems to give me an error saying it's a bad URL. Very strange.

Thanks for the help!

BiggerPockets logo
Find, Vet and Invest in Syndications
|
BiggerPockets
PassivePockets will help you find sponsors, evaluate deals, and learn how to invest with confidence.

User Stats

Votes
Preston Donahue
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Canton, OH
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Canton, OH
Replied May 26 2022, 11:41

I had to re upload a profile pic yesterday as well. It's been a couple of months since I've been reading the forums too.