Votes
Hebron Watson
Pro Member
Votes |
Using BiggerPockets in Canada

Hebron Watson
Pro Member
Posted Aug 30 2022, 15:32
Hello, I am starting my practice in Edmonton, Alberta, and trying to leverage BiggerPockets tools from Canada. It has been a struggle because many of the tools only work for the US. Have users in Canada found ways to make this platform more valuable for them?
Should we be petitioning for a few simple changes that would make the site more usable for us?

Thanks,
Hebron

User Stats

Votes
Jeremy Heaman
  • Investor
  • Edmonton
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Edmonton
Replied Aug 30 2022, 17:04
Quote from @Hebron Watson:
Hello, I am starting my practice in Edmonton, Alberta, and trying to leverage BiggerPockets tools from Canada. It has been a struggle because many of the tools only work for the US. Have users in Canada found ways to make this platform more valuable for them?
Should we be petitioning for a few simple changes that would make the site more usable for us?

Thanks,
Hebron

There is actually a biggerpockets Canadian site, although I don't know how the link to it works

User Stats

Votes
Paul Britton
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Canada
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Canada
Replied Sep 2 2022, 18:11
Quote from @Hebron Watson:

Thanks,
Hebron

All the calculators work in Canada. I've analysed allot of deals in Canadian markets. 

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Zorya Belanger
  • Edmonton, Alberta
Votes |
  • Edmonton, Alberta
Replied Sep 12 2022, 20:01

Hi I’m in Edmonton too. If you want a simple excel spreadsheet that I use, send me a DM.

User Stats

Votes
Replied Oct 3 2022, 22:29
Quote from @Zor@Zorya Belanger:

Hi I’m in Edmonton too. If you want a simple excel spreadsheet that I use, send me a DM.

I’d love to use your calculator if that’s still something you share with the BP community (thanks in advance)