Questions About BiggerPockets & Official Site Announcements

User Stats

Votes
Gali Masury
Votes |
A new man on the website questions

Gali Masury
Posted Nov 18 2022, 22:59

I just finished the book" how to invest in real estate" by Brandon and Joshua. I am very new to the website and I have some questions. 

yesterday I participated in a webinar and enjoyed it. I would love to know how frequently these webinars are happening.

I am currently not living in the USA and I noticed all the locations on the site are in the USA. Is there any point for me to look for locations here that are close to mine and aren't some of the information not relevant to me due to the different markets, lows and more changing in other places?

thanks!

User Stats

Votes
Olivia Radziszewski
  • Realtor
  • Chicago, IL
Votes |
  • Realtor
  • Chicago, IL
Replied Nov 19 2022, 02:42

@Gali Masury- Information will be different based on area-yes. They usually mention in the webinar that they are teaching you general concepts. If you every need help with info about investing in Chicago let me know! I would be glad to help. 

User Stats

Votes
Nicholas Coulter
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Southern California
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Southern California
Replied Nov 19 2022, 14:10

@Gali Masury welcome! Normally the people on this site are investing within the United States because we live here! You can also do the same if you like. I would look into the book how to invest in real estate from a distance! https://store.biggerpockets.co...

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Gali Masury
Votes |
Replied Nov 19 2022, 22:13
Alright thanks, I will be sure to take a look at that book!

User Stats

Votes
Nicholas Coulter
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Southern California
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Southern California
Replied Nov 20 2022, 13:45
Quote from @Gali Masury:
Alright thanks, I will be sure to take a look at that book!

Sounds good! and if you have any questions dont hesitate to reach out!