Skip to content
Questions About BiggerPockets & Official Site Announcements

User Stats

Votes

Hello everyone, Looking for a great mentor !!!

Posted Jan 24 2023, 16:57

Hello ! This is María Montano , I’m from Colombia and live in the States for almost 7 years , I’m Currently looking for a MENTOR in the Cincinnati and Dayton area . I really want to get this career going on and what better to do it with someone on your behalf . Getting a mentor in real state is really important to me so I don’t go and start deals blind . If anyone pls let me know , thanks ! 

User Stats

Votes
Ryan Lesley
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Fort Collins, CO
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Fort Collins, CO
Replied Jan 24 2023, 17:28
Quote from @Maria Del Mar Montano:

Hello ! This is María Montano , I’m from Colombia and live in the States for almost 7 years , I’m Currently looking for a MENTOR in the Cincinnati and Dayton area . I really want to get this career going on and what better to do it with someone on your behalf . Getting a mentor in real state is really important to me so I don’t go and start deals blind . If anyone pls let me know , thanks ! 

Hey Maria, 

Welcome to the forums and congrats on starting you REI journey. Checking out meetup.com for local investor meet ups is going to be key for you networking and even potentially finding a mentor.

Best of luck 🤝🍀

User Stats

Votes
Ryan Lesley
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Fort Collins, CO
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Fort Collins, CO
Replied Jan 24 2023, 17:29
Quote from @Maria Del Mar Montano:

Hey Maria, 

Welcome to the forums and congrats on starting you REI journey. Checking out meetup.com for local investor meet ups is going to be key for you networking and even potentially finding a mentor.

Best of luck 🤝🍀

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Sam McCormack
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Cincinnati, OH
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Cincinnati, OH
Replied Jan 25 2023, 05:54

Hi @Maria Del Mar Montano

I am an agent in Cincinnati and would like to connect! I don't have my own investment just yet, nor do I think I am in the means to be someones mentor but I defiantly think we can learn from each other by connecting! I just sent you a request!

User Stats

Votes
Sam McCormack
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Cincinnati, OH
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Cincinnati, OH
Replied Jan 25 2023, 05:55
Quote from @Sam McCormack:

Hi @Maria Del Mar Montano

I am an agent in Cincinnati and would like to connect! I don't have my own investment just yet, nor do I think I am in the means to be someones mentor but I defiantly think we can learn from each other by connecting! I just sent you a request!

*definitely* 

User Stats

Votes
Tiamo Wright
Lender
Tax & Financial Services
  • Denver
Votes |
Lender
Tax & Financial Services
  • Denver
Replied Jan 25 2023, 06:16

I think mentoring can go both ways. I think if you find a mentor that can teach you their best practices for REI that will be awesome but I also like to share what you might be able to provide them. Maybe it is just a positive, can-do attitude, but I feel like being proactive about sharing that is helpful in finding a good match.

User Stats

Votes
Pradeep Shrestha
  • Investor
  • Cincinnati, OH
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Cincinnati, OH
Replied Feb 16 2023, 11:46

@Maria Del Mar Montano welcome to BP. If you are local to Cincinnati, there is a group of real estate investors— REIAGC. You can find like minded investors along with mentors. I’d love to connect and suggest you some investors who maybe a good fit.