Problems On this Site With My Droid Phone

4 Replies

am I the only one having problems posting on the site with their droid phone? When I try and type my cursor goes all over the place. Sometimes as I'm typing the cursor will flip and move automatically to the beginning of my post and continue typing. Now I'm at a point where for some reason after I type I can't go back and delete anything. The cursor just doesn't move at all it just sits there blinking. This is only with my droid phone which is a note 3 and not with my laptop. Anyone else having problems on the site for the Droid phone or is it just me? In fact I have to type this in my email then copy and paste it here for me to be able to do it efficiently.

Funny Sharad :). Josh it says Android version 4.3. Am I looking in the right place (got this in settings) ? I'd like to get it fixed as this is one of the main reasons why I haven't been participating on the boards as much as of late. I only get a chance to do so when I'm in front of my laptop and usually there's so much other stuff to do.

I've been having issues too, not on a phone. BP not responding, times out, posts take awhile to post, looked at 3 forum votes and from the inbox I was directed back to the forums losing the votes page. Issues have been more recent. I don't have these issues at other sites, I'm no tech type and all I know is Windows 7 and have my updates current, it works on other sites so I have no idea other than I've slowed down too, losing posts. When I click on a thread there is a delay for it to respond as well, best way I can explain it. Just hope it's cured. I'm sure Josh is on it. :)

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.