Email Issue, no newsletters or key work notifications

3 Replies

Right around mid May I started having issues with more than one hotmail email account and more than one newsletter type auto mailers.

I added the email addresses they come from to my contact list and I searched my junk mail, also added all of the domains and emails to my safe senders list. 

Something is blocking them and I am pretty sure the problem is with hotmail, they are blocking them before they even hit my inbox. I contacted their support and they haven't really found out what the issue is and are still looking into it.

Has anyone else had this problem with getting the newsletters and key word alerts?

It very well could be hotmail blocking them. And if you cannot even find them in your spam folder then only the sender can fix this.

Or you can open a gmail account and sign up back again.

I checked with BP and the other sites but they don't see any issues on their end. I may just have to get a non hotmail account for the newsletters.

The only problem is I have been using them for a while so it is going to be a pain moving to another email system.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you