Mobile app not working with iOS 8?

6 Replies

Is anyone have problems with the mobile app after downloading iOS 8? Everytime I open a post on the app, it crashes. not sure if it's just my phone. @Joshua Dorkin  

I'm sorry to hear there are problems.  We're working on building out our mobile development team and will hopefully have folks in place soon to ensure this issues no longer present a problem.

thank you for the fast reply! 

:( sad face!  No BP on my new iPhone 6!  sniff sniff

Hi again guys - 

We hope to have someone working on the mobile issues in the coming 2 weeks.  Sorry for the delay, but we just hired another developer to the team who will be focused on fixing and improving the app.  Bear with us please and in the meanwhile, use the site vs. app to post. Sorry for the inconvenience.

I have to view posts on my old iphone4s for the same reasons. It's an iOS8 issue not specific to iphone6 as my wife's iPhone5c worked fine until we upgraded the software to iOS8.

Also, reading posts on website using mobile devices is a pain cause it doesn't format for mobile (ie responsive designed site). I know, I develop responsive designs for clients.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.