Am I the only one experiencing this issue?

16 Replies

for the last week or so when I try to get on the site after midnight, I'm getting this message;

This website is under heavy load

We're sorry, too many people are accessing this website at the same time. We're working on this problem. Please try again later.

I got that message 2 nights ago but it disappeared after I reloaded the home page.  Seems strange the message come so late at night.  I would have expected  midday or early evening (east coast) to be the busiest time for the website. 

I have had that on occasion recently, but a few moments later the browser reload button gets me back to the desired page. So if it happens to you, I suggest you try again a bit later. 

The "Heavy Load" issue should be mostly mitigated during the day -- if it is still happening, we definitely need to know about it.  Next time it happens, please post here with the time it happened to you so we can investigate.  Thanks guys.

Medium fbprofileJoshua Dorkin, BiggerPockets | http://www.biggerpockets.com | Podcast Guest on Show #100

1:10 am PST it happened again. I hit the reload button and it came up first time. The last few times it happened the reload button didn't help.

I'm just surprised too see anyone else up at this time of the morning. 

I got this message last night around 7:30 pm EST.

Happened to me today at exactly 1:00pm PST.

@Joshua Dorkin  

Just FYI, still happening this morning.  Just happened to me about half a dozen times in the past 5 minutes (10:05-10:10am PST). 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you