BP in Mexico?

2 Replies

Hi, my name is Oscar Sánchez from Mazatlán, Mexico... I just joined my family construction bussinness about 6 months ago www.cmichel.mx and I´m no engineer or arquitect.. I´m a finance guy so I like spread sheets, making projections, numbers, etc....

My brother (MBA) recomended my this awesome network and I have been reading some post and I´m amazed how americans take everything beyond their limits, in this case, making an online real estate community where everyone benefits by their direct or indirect participation.

So I was wondering if this is a particular network for US citizens or there are people for around the globe.

I also, would like to start a community/network like this in my citiy in Mexico, using this plataform of course, but I don´t how this would work or even if it can work here.

I would like some recomendations for a young enthusiastic foreing that it starting in the familiy bussiness.

Thanks.

Oscar.

This post has been removed.

@Oscar Sanchez - I would like to connect with you. I own a property in Mazatlan, Mexico. It's a small condo in Los Gaviatos Tennis and Raquet Club. Are you familiar with the area? I have been trying to find a contractor to help with renovating, but  after having no luck we decided to sell ( at a highly discounted price) rather than remodel.  Do you ever run into buyers or people looking to purchase in Mexico or do you strictly do remodels and new construction? We bought our condo for $65k about 8 years and  would like to sell for the same. Thanks!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.