BP website is shrinking on my Chrome browser!!

4 Replies

Does anyone else have this issue, or have a solution? I noticed the font was quite a bit smaller a while ago, but now, the whole BP website maxes out at about 8 inches across on my large computer screen and the print is TINY. 

It displays normally when I use my Safari browser (I'm on a mac) but I prefer the Chrome and don't want to have to switch browsers just to go to biggerpockets.

I have tried adjusting my chrome settings, but that just makes the print too big on every other site and doesn't change the display on BP at all. I have tried restarting Chrome as well as logging out of BP and back in.

Any suggestions, Oh tech savvy ones?

Jean Bolger

Not having that issue in my Chrome (on Mac).

Did you try selecting "Actual Size" under the View menu (Command-0 on a Mac) just incase you inadvertently resized the view (my son does it every time he plays with my laptop).

That did it! I swear I'm not a computer idiot (despite recent evidence to the contrary, lol)) but I've never even looked at the view menu. I must have hit the key shortcut by mistake or something. I (and my eyes) thank you, @Roy N.  

Jean Bolger

@Joshua Dorkin  

I'll extend your thanks to the 4-year old ... thanks to him, I've learned many new gestures on trackpad and key shortcuts ;-)

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.