BP website is shrinking on my Chrome browser!!

4 Replies

Does anyone else have this issue, or have a solution? I noticed the font was quite a bit smaller a while ago, but now, the whole BP website maxes out at about 8 inches across on my large computer screen and the print is TINY. 

It displays normally when I use my Safari browser (I'm on a mac) but I prefer the Chrome and don't want to have to switch browsers just to go to biggerpockets.

I have tried adjusting my chrome settings, but that just makes the print too big on every other site and doesn't change the display on BP at all. I have tried restarting Chrome as well as logging out of BP and back in.

Any suggestions, Oh tech savvy ones?

Medium team zen logo vJean Bolger, 33 Zen Lane | http://www.solidrealestateadvice.com

Not having that issue in my Chrome (on Mac).

Did you try selecting "Actual Size" under the View menu (Command-0 on a Mac) just incase you inadvertently resized the view (my son does it every time he plays with my laptop).

Medium greenapartmenthires 1024x1024Roy N., Louer Louer Ltd. | 1.506.471.4126

That did it! I swear I'm not a computer idiot (despite recent evidence to the contrary, lol)) but I've never even looked at the view menu. I must have hit the key shortcut by mistake or something. I (and my eyes) thank you, @Roy N.  

Medium team zen logo vJean Bolger, 33 Zen Lane | http://www.solidrealestateadvice.com

@Joshua Dorkin  

I'll extend your thanks to the 4-year old ... thanks to him, I've learned many new gestures on trackpad and key shortcuts ;-)

Medium greenapartmenthires 1024x1024Roy N., Louer Louer Ltd. | 1.506.471.4126

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you