Site is under heavy load

10 Replies

Hey guys I searched and didn't see anything. Maybe I just have terrible luck. The last few days most times I try to get on I get an error that "the site is under heavy load please try again later".  I check in several times a day and it seems like it has been happening 60% of the times that I try to get on lately. It actually took me about 10 minutes to get this to pull up/load to post it. Seems to load slow as well. Don't know if this is something you guys are looking into?

@Brandon Turner @Joshua Dorkin

I have used firefox, chrome, and safari. A windows desktop, a Mac Book Pro, and a Samsung galaxy note 4.

Ryan Dossey, Real Estate Agent in IN (#RB15001099)

Hey Ryan - We're aware of the issue and have been working on it.  This is the result of a quickly growing site, unfortunately.  We mitigated much of the issue this afternoon and you should see the site is FAR more accessible going forward.

Our team has been working crazy hours to deal with the situation and I want you and our other members to know that this is our #1 priority right now.

What do you expect when they post pretty girl pictures on a forum populated by a bunch of horny real estate nerds?  Once someone starts a thread asking if it's TOO early to speculate on property near the proposed Star Fleet Academy in SF you'll see the whole site down for months!

Bob love the star fleet comment. 

Josh thank you very much. I know you guys work like crazy on the back end. 

Ryan Dossey, Real Estate Agent in IN (#RB15001099)

I blame Brandon Turner for starting the love connection.

Somewhat ironic that I received that message from the topic title when I clicked on this topic. I have observed that around 11AM east coast time is when these messages hit with greater frequency; coincidentally, that's about the same time as the west coast is getting their day started. 

Originally posted by @Jerry W. :

I blame Brandon Turner for starting the love connection.

That explains why it says check back in "two and two".

Hmm are there plans for a LandlordsOnly.com dating forum?

Originally posted by @Bob Bowling:

What do you expect when they post pretty girl pictures on a forum populated by a bunch of horny real estate nerds?  Once someone starts a thread asking if it's TOO early to speculate on property near the proposed Star Fleet Academy in SF you'll see the whole site down for months!

HOLD THE PHONE!!! 

Did you say there is a home coming up for sale near Starfleet Academy in San Francisco????

Oh YEAH!!!  

Hmm and LandlordsOnly.com seems to be available!!!

The theme song could be "we found love over the rehab place!!" or Great pick up lines are " Hey baby what's your cap rate?" "Wanna go back to my place and address yellow letters by candlelight?. no seriously by candle light, I haven't had the contractor come over and install the fusebox yet..."

Or the ad!

Do you love the smell of fresh Home Depot in the morning? Cruising through class C neighborhoods? Look great in a tool belt? Enjoy long walks to the mailbox to collect rent checks? Then give me a call at 1800-GO-RENTS! Or visit ItsallabouttheROI.com!!!

Originally posted by @Karl Krentzel :
Originally posted by @Bob Bowling:

HOLD THE PHONE!!! 

Did you say there is a home coming up for sale near Starfleet Academy in San Francisco????

Oh YEAH!!!  

Don't get too excited.  I hear there may be some issues with the student rentals.  How's your Klingon? P'Tok.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.