Skip to content
Questions About BiggerPockets & Official Site Announcements

User Stats

Votes
Brandon Turner#2 Questions About BiggerPockets & Official Site Announcements Contributor
  • Investor
  • Maui, HI
Votes |
We're HIRING: BiggerPockets is Looking for an Amazing Content Creator

Brandon Turner#2 Questions About BiggerPockets & Official Site Announcements Contributor
  • Investor
  • Maui, HI
Posted Apr 13 2015, 14:26

I'm looking to clone myself.

But, I've been told that my cloning machine violates some ethical boundaries. Something about a "soul." Whatever. I'll sell my cloning machine on eBay. 

So, I'm looking to clone myself instead by finding someone who can do what I do here on BiggerPockets. Maybe someone who can do it better than me. 

We're looking for a "content" person. 

In other words, BiggerPockets is hiring for someone who can write blog posts (lots of em.) Someone who can make YouTube videos (like this.) Someone with a personality, with technology skills, and someone who can write like they are getting paid for it... cause they would be.

This is a full time position here at BiggerPockets, though you do not need to work in Denver. (Though, it would be helpful.)

If this is you... here's what you need to do.

1. 1.) Show us your writing skills. Post an amazing blog post in the Member Blog area.
  2. 2.) Make a YouTube video and embed it in that Member Blog Post. Talk about whatever your post is about. 
  3. 3.) Send an email to [email protected] with your name, your real estate experience, your favorite book name, and the url for the Member Blog post.

Yes, this is an audition. To be my clone. We will be hiring someone... will it be you? 

Loading replies...