Questions About BiggerPockets & Official Site Announcements
Account Closed
  • Statesboro, GA
Votes |
Advice to those wanting to further educate themselves with BP

Account Closed
  • Statesboro, GA
Posted Oct 3 2015, 19:58

Bigger Pockets podcast. Really, guys. If you haven't listened to them, you are really, really missing out. Especially if you're new to everything and just need some advice, they are just... *Brandon voice* AWESOME.

I've listened to other real estate podcasts, and as interested as I am in this business, they still tend to be bore me. The BP podcasts are great. Very informative. They discuss stories with investors, where they started, where they are now, future plans, the mistakes made, the successes, tips, the actual ins and outs of real estate. It all comes from really genuine hosts and guests, you'll be able to listen to them for hours. I work a full time job currently and always listen as I work and jot down notes. They are just super informative.

I just felt like I should post this. If you've never tried the podcast, it's a must. No matter what experience level. To those who have already listened, they will tell you the same thing. They're on iTunes, Soundcloud, YouTube, probably anything you can think of. Great stuff, guys. Trust me. Check it out!

Loading replies...