New Book!!! Tax Strategies for the Savvy Real Estate Investor

148 Replies

BiggerPockets is excited to introduce its newest book, 

The Book on Tax Strategies for the Savvy Real Estate Investor!

Taxes! Boring and irritating, right?

Perhaps. But if you want to succeed in real estate, your tax strategy will play a HUGE role in how fast you grow. A great tax strategy can save you thousands of dollars a year - and a bad strategy could land you in legal trouble.

In order to get the book out in time for this year's tax season, it is currently only available electronically. Order your digital copy here.

I presume it is applicable to the U.S.A. members of BP only ... or perhaps to foreigners investing in the U.S.A.?

Originally posted by @Amanda Han :

@Roy N.the book focus on strategies for the US tax law so although it doesn't discuss foreign matters, it may be helpful to those foreign investors who have US properties. 

Thanks for the response Amanda.   Does it indicate which strategies/programmes are and are not available to foreign investors?

@Roy N. I do not believe we have any strategies in the book that a foreign investor of US real estate would be excluded from. However, please note that the foreign taxpayers arena is not my personal expertise. Hope this helps! =)

When I first saw your company name some time ago, I thought you might be in the Keystone State, Pennsylvania.  Thanks for the book, I know how hard it is to write one, particularly non-fiction.  To your continued success.

Will you ever release a hardcopy?

Your (BPs) first two books are so nice I am proud to have them on my shelf. They are great nice thick books too, not some pamphlet that looked like a book online, very well made books.

Any chance on a hardcopy in the future?

@Kevin M. I believe the hard copy will be coming out later this year although Kimberly will need to confirm. We tried really hard to get it out now so that investors can use it before they file their taxes. Thanks for your comment.

@Kevin M. there will be a hard copy out later this year. We just wanted to get it out for tax season this year, so we released electronically first. Thanks for asking!

I just bought the rental books and now you're making me add another book to list. Why does BP always have to make such good content? Should I just give you my credit card so you can put me on subscription?

@Amanda Han looking forward to reading the book and listening to the podcast. I wanted to listen to your podcast this morning but i had found the E-myth episode before i started heading to work and couldn't resist the urge to hear that one since it's been brought up it feels like in most of the recommended books. 

I did pick up your book since anything that BP has put out i have read book wise has been amazing for the value that it provides and some of the bonus stuff that was included is well worth it. 

listened to the podcast and bought the digital book + bonuses today. Looking forward to the hard copy but couldnt wait. I dont have a kindle or anything so I will be printing the PDF to read for now. Thanks Amanda, good stuff!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here