New Book!!! Tax Strategies for the Savvy Real Estate Investor

148 Replies

Just purchased the book, and very anxious about reading it. I'm just starting my REI venture, and have my first investment property under contract right now (super excited about it!). I'm sure the tax strategies covered in this book will definitely help me run things smoothly and efficiently in the tax aspect. Thanks Amanda!

@Davon Lowery thanks for listening and glad you liked the article. In an ideal world you might operate your regular business in an S Corp but the corporate office that you purchase should not be in that S Corp and should be in another legal entity (maybe an LLC). Definitely speak with your own tax advisor before pulling the trigger.

@Amanda Han I am still new to the BP community so I am not sure how to message someone directly. I am interested in speaking with you about securing your services because I heard the podcast (and I am buying the book). When is the best time to contact you about becoming a client?

I cannot believe that I actually ENJOYED reading a book on tax strategy!  The way it is written is so straightforward and understandable, which I really appreciate.  I am just starting on this real estate journey, and the advice this book provides is making me feel much more confident.  THANKS so much BP.

This post has been removed.

@Amanda Han I am very interested in picking up this book, however, I was wondering if you could answer a question for me.  Are any strategies/portions of this book now not applicable due to new tax laws in 2018? 

Thanks!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here