• Lender
  • Greater LA/Orange County area, CA
Votes |
How do you like the new BP format?

Rick H.#4 Marketing Your Property Contributor
  • Lender
  • Greater LA/Orange County area, CA
Posted Oct 22 2016, 10:24

While I have not confirmed the site on my PC, my Mac or my iPhone, the format clearly appears very differently on my iPad.

Humans resist change. There are features that are attractive however several that I have not yet made peace with, too.

Many of us complained when the right side column was added in order to provide extra real estate for advertisers. So, are resulting the long sentence structures easier to read? Or, for most all posters read on their smart phones?

The photos and votes are now only revealed by clicking on the poster's name. This has the effect (for me anyway) of causing me to have to dig deeper to determine a poster's credibility if I don't recognize their name. 

How many times have they posted? Do they contribute (givers) or are they only takers? Are they experienced? Are they hyper-opinionated? Do they have a history of posting dis-information or outright BS?

Did the site propriietors solicited feedback via survey of its members or make budgetary decisions unilaterally? I guess it is their site.

What what you all like to see? New features? Old features returned? Ease of use! Restriction of access? Vetting? Accountability?

"Expiring minds" want to know your thoughts! (From old National Enquirer TV Ad). 

Loading replies...