How to get an answer on BP ???

5 Replies

wondering whats the best way to get answers for questions posted on BP ??? 

Ask a question.

good one wayne lol

here's my 2 cents @Lip Meis

Be specific and straight to the point. Break it down in paragraphs plus keep in short and sweet.

If you're asking others to analyze a deal, list all the numbers. 

Search on BP first on the questions you have. Good luck! 

Originally posted by @Wayne Brooks :

Ask a question.

Wow what a brilliant idea 

Hi @Lip Meis .

BiggerPockets is filled with people who have been where you are. They want to help you out, but they also want you to give a little, too. 

We've got a search box in the upper right. Search your question there first to make sure it hasn't already been asked. There are many new investors on our site, and quite a few of them have the same questions - like should I get my real estate license, how do I find an agent, etc.

If you don't find an answer to your question, @Chris T. gave you some good advice. Pose your question clearly, and break the text up into paragraphs so it's easier to read.

Hi @Mindy Jensen :

Thanks for the advice,  what a wonderful community  !!!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.