New Personal Finance Portal

5 Replies

Hey Everyone. We've owned ChartingyourWealth.com for some time now, and have finally figured out what to do with it. We're creating a one-stop financial resource page.

The way I look at it, I could be one click away from every financial bookmark I could ever want. The site will only keep the best sites and resources - the ones that I use on a regular or semi-regular basis.

[size=18]So, Everyone Check Out:[/size]

:kewl: ChartingYourWealth.com
Your Hub For Financial Information!

Hi Josh,

I see that you have transformed ChartingYourWealth once again. From forums to blog to investing tools. Since you don't list investment newsletters, any chance the SINLetter Investment Blog will get listed under Stock Market Blogs category?

Under stock brokers, have you looked at TradeKing? At $4.95 per trade (limit and market), they seem to be the best deal around along with Ameritrade IZone at $5 per trade.

Asif - I'd be glad to add your blog. It is well written and full of good information. I also went ahead and added TradeKing. I hadn't heard of them before, but thanks for putting me on to them.

I'm not sure if you read it yet, but I wrote a little blog post about the transformation of ChartingYourWealth:

After Several Failures, A Successful Launch

Thanks for your support and help!

Thanks Josh. I had not seen the article that depicted your journey in vivid detail and just finished reading it. I have had a very similar experience with SINLetter and MustFeed as the time I spent building MustFeed with my team took me away from blogging on SINLetter and traffic dropped immediately.

The only reason I embarked upon building MustFeed.com was that once it is fully populated, the website will continue to maintain itself with fresh content every day.

It seems to be a constant juggling act between a great idea, good content, promotion and business development. If only all those people who buy "get rich quick on the internet" schemes knew what we know. Having a steady IT job that pays the bills has been very helpful in letting me build my websites without having to worry about making money from them.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here