• Farmington, MN
Votes |
Website Issues on Multiple Platforms

Adam Widdicombe
  • Investor
  • Farmington, MN
Posted Aug 9 2017, 06:09

Hello,

Since I have signed up with BP a few months ago I have had issues with my account and the way in which the page is displayed. Nothing seems to line up(like the margins are off) an example would be my inbox icon does not line up and I have to play a game to try and catch it before it disppears. Other examples would be I can't add a filter in the marketplace. Lastly my inbox, once I can catch the icon and get into it, does not load properly or line up. 

I have used a PC and MAC and both have various issues...I have also used and tried--Firefox, Chrome, Explorer and Safari. AND NOTHING WORKS...

I talked with the BP IT folks a few months back and they told me it was an ISP issue. After weeks of being on hold and getting a new router(some of what I have tried has been at work)I still have some of the same issues. This has stopped me from becoming a paying member months ago and will continue to hold me back from upgrading. 

Anyone else have the same problems or work at BP want to try giving me a hand????