We're Looking For a Few Good Women and Men: to Write for the Blog

20 Replies

The official BiggerPockets Blog is awesome, and what makes it so awesome is our writers. 

We've got great writers, but we're greedy and want more.

We have a few holes to fill, specifically in the Flipping, Personal Finance, General Business, and DIY Home Improvement categories.

Is this you? 

Please send writing samples and/or links to published articles to [email protected] (You do not need to be a published writer in order to write for us.)

Mindy Jensen, Real Estate Agent in CO (#FA100049656)
Originally posted by @Mindy Jensen :

We have a few holes to fill, specifically in the Flipping, Personal Finance, General Business, and DIY Home Improvement categories.

Where is the DIY Home Improvement category?

i'd love to help!

(678) 438-8047

I would be interested if you're still on the look out :) 

Personal finance / Real-world business advice / Sufferable lifestyle choices in order to invest.

Hi Mindy, I’m a new member so this might be a dumb question, but do you have someone writing about real estate marketing?

Why is the blog no longer an option on the iOS app? I was sad to see it go.

@Mindy Jensen .....Not sure if you've gotten enough responses to fill the voids but I'd be very interested in helping out on the personal finance side.  Feel free to send me a message for more info!

Yes! I wish I could read the blogs on the app! That would be amazing if that could be put back on.

Oh hey there Mindy. Might have to find out some more on the personal finance writing. 👍

I have done (& still doing) a LOT of DIY rehabs esp to increase rental income.

In fact my kids had books made to document those I did on their homes. So I do have a lot of b4 & Aft pics.

I would be interested if you still need more. I see you received quite a response already.

Hi, I just put up this podcast episode up where my guest is a local realtor and investor in the Crested Butte area.  His story is amazing in that he used multi-family unit investments to fund his climbing addiction as he traveled the world!  

I’m passionate about DIY Home Improvement and could certainly contribute. Especially if it helps prevent costly mistakes. We have an obligation to do it right or not do it at all.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.