• Hayward, CA
Votes |
Issues when using iOS app ...

Nhi Nguyen
  • Contractor / Flipper
  • Hayward, CA
Posted Nov 26 2017, 07:52

Morning all.

I’m using iOS app to access BP forums and see a couple of issues. Not sure if anyone else has already report them yet but here they go:

- I signed up for pro already but I still get a pop up saying I have to be pro in order to access Pro only forum. Web browser access is ok. 

- I can’t seem to edit my posts from within the app. Currently I have to go to a web browser, look for my post this edit. 

- there’s no search bar from within a sub forum, or a thread. I have to go “back” into main section, click on the main menu drop down for a search symbol. 

- when replying, is there a way to quote a message? Sometime I have to go back in the middle of typing the message just to double check a name spelling, or context of the message. 

- when posting for a message, if a subject is too long, there’s no edit/back function to fix it. “Back” will send me back to the sub forum page, not the page with subject line for the message I’m writing.

- App crashed more often then not: it crashed a lot for me in the last couple of days, especially right after I hit submit to post my message. 

If someone knows how some of these features work, pls show me. If not yet implemented - it’d be nice to have them added.

Thanks much.