Introducing: How to Sell Your Home by Mindy Jensen

22 Replies

Introducing How to Sell Your Home, the latest title from BiggerPockets Publishing. (It just so happens to be written by yours truly, which makes me even MORE excited about this announcement!)

Don’t leave the biggest sale of your life to chance!

Selling a home involves so much more than sticking a For Sale sign in the yard. The stakes are a LOT higher, since a single mistake can cost you thousands of dollars and months of stress! 

But selling a home doesn't have to make you nuts!

It can actually be an enjoyable (and profitable) experience when you are armed with the knowledge of the process.

I sat down and wrote out everything I know about selling a house. Tips I've learned as the selling agent and as the seller myself. I have pages of practical, real-world advice to help get your house sold for top dollar.

• Nine questions for you to ask when interviewing potential real estate agents
• How to make the interior and exterior of your home shine on a small budget
• The truth about pricing your home to sell fast—and for more than the asking price
• How to handle showings when you have kids, pets, or clutter
• What to do when your house just won’t sell
• Negotiating strategies so you can get top dollar - without scaring away buyers
• Practical ways to fight a low home appraisal
• Six ways to ensure your home appraises for the highest amount possible
• So much more!

Plus Special Bonuses!

If you order before 1/25/18, I'll send you:

• Bonus ebook "Boost Your Profits" (also written by me)
  • Bonus form Real Estate Agent Questionnaire

Bonus Videos

• Straight Talk: My Absolute #1 Top Tip For Selling Your Home!
  • Investors Share Top Investment Property Selling Tips with Anson Young, David Greene, and Brandon Turner
  • Home Inspections: Why You Shouldn’t Hire Just Anyone with Rick Jacquemard
  • Sewer Inspections: Why EVERY Home (including yours!) Needs One with Geoff Kostelecky
  • DIY Painting: Tools & Tips to Spend Less Money and Make Painting a Breeze with Mindy Jensen

Bonus Webinar

The Ins-and-Outs of Selling Investment Properties with Dave Meyer and me, Mindy Jensen. Selling an investment property comes with its own set of tips and tricks to help you maximize your profits and minimize your expenses. Join Dave and me for the live class - but only if you purchase before 1/25/18!

Order How to Sell Your Home  here

Medium fbprofileMindy Jensen, BiggerPockets | [email protected] | https://www.biggerpockets.com | CO Agent # FA100049656 | Podcast Guest on Show #129

@Mindy Jensen congratulations! I am not planning to sell anything soon, but will pick up a copy for reading enjoyment. Yes, I am that nerdy guy that reads real estate books for fun.

Me too @Joe Splitrock I'm going to pick up a copy, but have no intention of ever selling.  I do think it will be helpful in getting some good pictures to post for rental properties.  And the paint tips should be very useful too...

@Mindy Jensen Congrats on the book.  Looking forward to the webinar.  I finally finished the webinar about out of state investing and loved it.  You all are doing a great job of pushing out value at bigger pockets!!!

I think that book would make a wonderful Christmas present for some of your BP fans.

No company avatar mediumJohn Thedford, John Thedford | 239‑200‑5600 | http://www.capehomebuyers.com | FL Agent # BK3098153

@Mindy Jensen I am having trouble buying the book! I click on the link but it takes me to the book by David Greene. Do you know why?

@Mindy Jensen Never mind I was able to get to it by going to the store. Cannot wait to read it

Loved the podcast @Mindy Jensen !!! As a fellow broker, each time u said I another bullet point I screamed out “yes”!!!! Excellent pod and looking forward to reading, and using the book in business!!

Ted Kuhlmann, Berkshire Hathaway KoenigRubloff | [email protected] | 7736401089 | http://tksellschicago.com | IL Agent # 475.122470

@David Campbell , you freaked me out when you said the links didn't work. (I've done that a lot!) I'm glad you were able to buy, thank you.

@Ted Kuhlmann Thanks, Ted. (You should see the bonus video where I interview Anson Young. I kept blurting out Yes! with every comment he made.)

Thanks for listening to BiggerPockets Money , @Bob Langworthy !

Medium fbprofileMindy Jensen, BiggerPockets | [email protected] | https://www.biggerpockets.com | CO Agent # FA100049656 | Podcast Guest on Show #129

So is this book an indicator that a fire sale in real estate is coming? :’o ...the bubble’s about to pop, time to jump ship??

I bought @Mindy Jensen ‘s book ! Looking forward to reading. I’m getting my real estate license this month. Going to use this as a playbook for listing homes and to help address all my seller’s concerns upfront (before they ask the questions)!

Do we still get the bonuses if bought on Amazon/Kindle? I typically read everything on my Kindle so that’s how I ordered it.

@Mindy Jensen loved the podcast and ordered the book!

I listened to it while I was working today and honestly just found out you were a realtor. Looking forward to that book coming as I’m about done with @david greenes book.

http://jmholdings.co | MN Agent # 40542303

Loved the last podcast and the 16 tips provided.

will make efforts to read the book so that when the time comes to sell ill be prepared.

#cheers

Beefy article, thank you Mindy. Great Info.

Congrats Mindy, and your new podcast is awe$ome!

@Mindy Jensen  -- Congrats!! And yes, as @Ted Kuhlmann said, the podcast was great and as a Realtor, I was practically screaming listening! Yes yes yes yes! I just wanted to play that for all buyers/sellers! Great work and I will be checking out the book, great work and keep it up!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you