Newbie to Ohio and BiggerPockets!

8 Replies

Hi Everyone! 

I have a few multifamilies here in the Southern California area but with each door costing around 200K, I can't afford anything anymore! This is when I started my nationwide search and liked the Dayton, Ohio Area for the amount of possible cash flow. I'm looking for help in the Dayton area. I need some information about the area and possibly some help purchasing a few multifamilies to hold and rent. I have some goals for this year and want to jump on this as soon as possible. Thanks for the help! Excited to start this new journey! 

HI @Peter Mekari , Dayton is a great cashflow market, there are a lot of people from out of state investing here for that reason. You can reach out to @Ozzy Smith or @Roger Smart , they are both local agents and investors. Send them an email or call them.

Thank you for the mention @Darrin Carey. @Peter Mekari, I am personally a multicamily investor here and I help local and out of state investors purchase and sell their investment properties. I would be happy to introduce you to the great opportunities the Dayton market has to offer. 

Originally posted by @Roger Smart :

Thank you for the mention @Darrin Carey. @Peter Mekari, I am personally a multicamily investor here and I help local and out of state investors purchase and sell their investment properties. I would be happy to introduce you to the great opportunities the Dayton market has to offer. 

Hey Roger,

Gave you a call and left a voicemail! Thanks!

Originally posted by @Darrin Carey :

HI @Peter Mekari, Dayton is a great cashflow market, there are a lot of people from out of state investing here for that reason. You can reach out to @Ozzy Smith or @Roger Smart , they are both local agents and investors. Send them an email or call them.

Thanks for the help!!

@Darrin Carey thanks for the plug. 

I have worked with many oos investors in the past and am more than happy to help anyone that is looking at the Dayton market which IMO is the greatest place to invest 

Originally posted by @Peter Mekari :

Hi Everyone! 

I have a few multifamilies here in the Southern California area but with each door costing around 200K, I can't afford anything anymore! This is when I started my nationwide search and liked the Dayton, Ohio Area for the amount of possible cash flow. I'm looking for help in the Dayton area. I need some information about the area and possibly some help purchasing a few multifamilies to hold and rent. I have some goals for this year and want to jump on this as soon as possible. Thanks for the help! Excited to start this new journey! 

Hello and welcome! Ohio is a great market to get started in! Best of luck to you!

Welcome to bigger pockets! Good luck on your journey!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here