• Maui, HI
Votes |
NEW: Real Estate Wiki Directory

Joshua Dorkin
Pro Member
  • BiggerPockets Founder
  • Maui, HI
Posted Aug 3 2008, 10:59

We're unofficially launching our real estate wiki to the BiggerPockets community.

For those of you unfamiliar with a Wiki, it is a site created by the community, and anyone can contribute to any page. For now, we're opening the wiki only to members of the forums.

The goal of this Wiki is to create a directory of every bit of real estate information possible. If users can add information about their neighborhoods, cities, states, and individual properties, the site will eventually become the go-to place for real estate data. It can be edited on the fly, which will add to its flexibility.

In addition, we hope to define terminology related to real estate, in an effort to help our users and the real estate community in general, better understand real estate.

Help Us Build The Wiki
All you need to do is click on the Usergroups link at the top of the forum page, and join the "wiki" group. I'll approve your membership in the group, and then you can log in to the wiki at http://wiki.biggerpockets.com using your forum username and password.

I'd love to get your feedback on what we're doing here. Drop me a PM or respond to this post with your thoughts, comments, etc.

Loading replies...