40% off Set for Life by CEO Scott Trench!

11 Replies

Turn those tassels, grab your diploma... Then set yourself up for financial freedom with this bestselling book!

40% off Set for Life

Set for Life introduces “a novel approach to wealth creation… ideal for those beginning their careers" (Kirkus Review), which makes it the perfect gift for the Class of 2019. Grab an e-book, audiobook, or paperback for 40% off, plus FREE shipping within the United States. (That's only $11.99 for an audiobook or e-book, and $14.99 for a paperback copy.) 

The sale runs May 14 - 16, only at the BiggerPockets Bookstore! Don't miss out on this great deal, whether for yourself or as a gift to your new grad. 

Great book!

I read this one when it was first released. I've already developed financial discipline so it wasn't a ton of new stuff for me but it was easy to read, full of good information, and I've shared/recommended it to many. It's especially good for beginning investors. 

Build a solid financial foundation first, then invest.

I was just looking at buying this.  Thank you for the discount.  Just ordered the Premium!

Great discount at a perfect time. I will order for some recent graduates!

Great Book! I've recommended this book to family, friends, and colleagues. I might buy them a copy if they haven't already purchased the book. I don't want to take away from the sales promotion for Scott's book on this post, but does your (@Mindy Jensen ) crystal ball show David's books "Buy, Rehab, Rent, Refinance, Repeat" and "Long-Distance Real Estate Investing" being bundled and sold at a reasonable discounted price?  

@Mindy Jensen phenomenal book. I highly recommend everyone pick it up regardless of where they are in their career!

Bought my second copy today. I gave the first one to a younger coworker and the second will be required reading for my daughter when she is old enough.

Thank you Scott.

As a soon to be MBA graduate this book is phenomenal and has opened my eyes to so much! It is more catered to recent graduates and I will strongly recommend it.

As a teacher I feel like this is the perfect gift for a new graduate.  Honestly this book should be one read in a personal finance class that is mandatory in all states.  As educators this is one area we tend to fail our students.  We fail them right before they make one of the largest financial decisions (student loans) of their life.  I suggest this book to all my seniors.  

This post has been removed.

Just ordered the Premium pack. I've heard a lot about this book, and am looking forward to reading it! Thanks for the discount!

I was reading a copy from the library and now I'm buying one to give to my brother :) Thank you!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here