Looks like the "No Money Down" narration got updated

7 Replies

So I signed into Audible today and discovered two things:

1) @Brandon Turner apparently updated the narration for "The Book on Investing in Real Estate with No (and low) Money Down," which made me very, very excited. This must have been a very recent thing, yes?

2) There is another narrator on Audible who is also named Brandon Turner, but he exclusively narrates erotica. Audible linked their narrator pages as one person though. And yes, the second Brandon is clearly not our Brandon.

Originally posted by @Mindy Jensen :

Oh wow. Thanks for the head's up! We'll get them separated on Audible!

Maybe you want to check what the extra traffic looks like before fixing the mistake?

@Brandon Turner I for one am glad to hear that the company is branching out. It's a brave new world, and you've got to stay nimble in the ever changing times. You're giving the people what they want. I don't know what people that is, but I assume some people, somewhere.

"Fifty Shades" started out as blogger fanfiction of the great Washington state novel "Twilight." And what is BiggerPockets but "Rich Dad, Poor Dad" fanfiction?

(I kid, I kid.)

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here