It’s Back and Better Than Ever! The BiggerPockets Conference 2020

74 Replies

The rumors are true! Bigger Pockets will be hosting our second annual real estate conference in the Big Easy (that would be New Orleans for those of you opening Google).

Last year was our first time hosting a conference – boy was it a whirlwind! Mistakes were made (lunchtime raffle prizes, anyone?), lessons were learned (triple check what the vendor hall layout looks like), friends were made, partnerships were established, deals were done, and people got to see Brandon's beard IRL (in real life)! 

Rest assured, we’re back the drawing board and dreaming up ways to host an even better 2020 conference for you.

Bottom line: This is going to be THE real estate conference of the year and you won’t want to miss out. You can expect to see, meet, and learn from the BiggerPockets authors, personas, and team. All of this will happen alongside other like-minded investors who are pursuing the same goals and chasing the same dreams as you.

Why Attend?

You might be saying to yourself; I don’t want to attend another conference. Can’t I get the same thing out of utilizing the BiggerPockets resources from the comfort of my home?

Short answer: Yes

Long answer: No

The BiggerPockets 2020 conference will give you the tools to build valuable relationships, boost your potential, and close more deals. We know that there are many real estate conferences, meetups, and summits competing for your time. In response, we’ve carefully constructed an event that we believe will provide a unique and powerful conference that will put you in contact with 1,500 of your investing peers and dozens of speakers who are at the top of their game — recognizable from our podcasts, books, forums, blog, and video channels.

Bonus Reasons:

Stacked Speaker List

The speaker list we have slotted so far is stacked! See below for our current keynote speakers.

• Keynote: Hal Elrod
  • Keynote: Brian Beaulieu
  • Jay and Wendy Papasan
  • Jordan Thibodeau
  • Ken and Anita Corsini
  • Brandon Turner
  • David Greene

Location. Location. Location

New Orleans is an amazing city!

• The food - boiled crawfish, deep-fried beignets, gumbo, jambalaya, oysters Rockefeller
  • Mardi Gras - need we say more
  • The Bayou
  • The list goes on and on

Brandon’s Beard

We can’t wait to meet as many of you as possible, learn from you, and overall have a great time at our second annual conference as we head to New Orleans for #BPCON2020!

Logistics to Know

When: October 5 - 6, 2020 (tip: you'll want to stay until the 7th)

Where: The fun is happening at The Sheraton Hotel in the French Quarter of New Orleans

Who: You and 1,499 other investors from across the country!

Let us know below if you are planning to attend! WE CANNOT WAIT TO SEE YOU IN NEW ORLEANS!

@Mindy Jensen  Happy V Day and i cant wait til the information is posted to buy tickets. Im going to do my best to fly from Germany to the Big Easy for some good food, fun times, and most important RE knowledge accompanied by Brandon's beard lol. Im so excited!!!!!

Thanks for this information! I have been wanting to go back to New Orleans and this could be a great opportunity! I am a new member. When will tickets for this be available and how much are they?

@Mindy Jensen YES! Thank you for the information! Looking forward to buying my ticket for the conference. I'm also excited to use the pile of credit card points I've been racking up :D

BPCon 2019 was the best real estate conference Ive ever been too. If your on the fence about going just pull the trigger.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here