Banned from messaging

41 Replies

Our community team makes the final determination on bans, not me.  If you've been banned, talk to our community manager @Mindy Jensen .

@Salim Riviere , I've lifted your ban. Our site is SUPER sensitive to spam. If you cut and paste posts or messages, the system thinks you're a spammer and bans you automatically.

Try to make your messages more personal.

Originally posted by @Carrie Peter :

@Joshua Dorkin can you look into mine as well? 

Hi Carrie, 

I got the ban lifted off your account. Just make sure not to copy/paste your next messages and you should be good

@Michael Sato  

I got banned from sending messages today due to sending colleague request more than once. I am trying to connect to syndicators for my business and suddenly I got banned. BP does not show if you have a pending request to a certain person unless you're done sending the messages or you check it on your pending colleague request. I think, that's something that BP can update. Please help me. Lift the ban in my account. Thank you so much.

@Joshua Dorkin Hey! Can you lift my ban off my messages please. Realized i can't shortcut and send the same intro messages to other users!  :)

Originally posted by @Valerie Ceasar :

@Joshua Dorkin Hey! Can you lift my ban off my messages please. Realized i can't shortcut and send the same intro messages to other users!  :)

Hi Valerie, 

I got the PM ban lifted. Just make sure to personalize each of your messages and don't copy/paste

I have the same issue. I have been banned from messaging. I cannot even message via BP. I mistakenly sent the same message to few people as I wanted to connect since we all are co-located.

Can someone please help?

I send out to two requests to connect in a short time and banned for spamming?  What the heck?  Can I get some support?

I did the copy, paste thing trying to connect with a few (3) people I met at a meetup a few months back. Any chance I can get the ban lifted. I'll write more personalized messages in the future.

Hi @Frank Turner . Your ban has been lifted. Thanks for making your messages more personal.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here