Mobile Home Park Investing

User Stats

Votes
Johnny Dlcrz
Votes |
Need advice on 2100sqft double wide I purchased

Johnny Dlcrz
Posted May 25 2022, 11:08

Hi , we just purchased a 2018 5bed 2 bath double wide on a 1/2 acre private leased land (lot rent is $325 w water and sewer). Home is located about 15mins from the beach and the city so location is good. Home was a foreclosure that need very little amount of work we paid $85,000 and would be at about $90,000 when all is done. Original plan was to have a large family rent in the $1800/2200 range. However the land owner revised the lease just after we sent all funds to buy the place and now won’t allow us to rent it out. Have consulted with a few other realtors/investors and have had ideas such as sell and hopefully Break even while the market is good . Another was to move the home onto its own land and then sell or flip (lots might be hard to come by in the area). Another was to sell as rent to own telling land owner we sold and having such a high interest that people would more than likely lose the property or have to refinance at some point paying us off. Not exactly sure what to do here have been stressing about this way to much . For reference I have 2 other rentals one on land and one in park and I’m doing great there but I paid dirt cheap for those . Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks 

Loading replies...