• Investor
  • Little Elm, TX
Votes |
What to do with 4 acres near Ft. Bragg, NC

Juanita Bell
  • Investor
  • Little Elm, TX
Posted Jan 10 2021, 16:37

Hello all, so I have 4 acres in NC, it is near Ft Bragg. Its on a dirt road (its a horsehoe road) and my 4 acres are right at the top of this horseshoe. I bought this back in 2007 (sight unseen well my family went to see it). Long story short I am doing absolutely nothing with it. Mobile homes are on this road...and the dirt road is kinda impassable at this point to get to my 4 acres. The county only maintains like the first 100 yards onto this road. Anyhow so I have tried to sell briefly several yrs ago and it didn't pan out. So what can I possibly do with it to make money? The 4 acres are not cleared and the road would have to be paved or something to get to it. I'm trynna make lemonade out of a lemon here. I mean 4 acres can have a lot of property on it, like several duplexes or idk. I just hate to not do anything with it. Maybe  I can barter an acre and get someone to clear it and do something with the road to make it maybefor spots for mobile homes,,I want some passive income. Anyone here a paver or land clearer? The lots have tripled in value (well tax value) in the past 10 years. Any advice or ideas are welcome.

Juanita Bell

Edit sign

Loading replies...