User Stats

Votes
Grace Lopez
Votes |
How to obtain Mobile Home Address in Meridian Mississippi

Grace Lopez
Posted Jun 16 2022, 14:41

Hello Everyone, 

It has been a long time since I logged in here. I currently invested on a vacant land that allows a mobile home (double wide).  I wanted to get the address of the mobile home owners in the area to let them know that my property is for sale and if they want to own their own land and move their mobile home, they can.  How can I acquire these mobile home owners addresses?  I appreciate all your help.

User Stats

Votes
Rachel H.#2 Mobile Home Park Investing Contributor
  • San Antonio, TX
Votes |
Rachel H.#2 Mobile Home Park Investing Contributor
  • San Antonio, TX
Replied Jun 16 2022, 20:39

@Grace Lopez It would be best to contact the owners close to your vacant piece of land as possible. Some may have friends and/or family who want to live close by. In my experience, those who live in these types of communities always know others who want to do the same. 

As far as the addresses, you may want to start with the tax office. See if you can get a list of addresses based on the area and/or zip code on their tax roll. There may be a way to download the addresses from their website. Other things you can do is market in the area by putting out signs and flyers in the areas you're targeting. 

Hope that helps! 

User Stats

Votes
Grace Lopez
Votes |
Replied Jun 16 2022, 20:41

Thanks Rachel for the idea.  I appreciate you. 

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Replied Jun 22 2022, 15:15

If you know the area you can go to the City of Meridian Tax Assessor's website and look on the Delta Computer System. If you are not familiar with it, it can be confusing. Just input your address and it will come up with addresses in the area.