• San Marcos, CA
Votes |
Mobile Home Investing in California

CoCo Schafer
  • Rehabber
  • San Marcos, CA
Posted Aug 3 2008, 10:44

Hi Everybody,
I'm new to this forum, but I glad I found it. Michelle I'm sorry, but I'm the mobile home QUEEN of California HE! HE!
I have been listing and selling mobile home in San Diego County for 13 yrs. about 4 yrs. ago I decided to venture out of San Diego to a town about an hour and a half away and found some really, really good mobile home deals from $2,000 - $4,000. my husband and I fixed them up and resold them immediately and made some great, great pofits. We stopped fixing and selling them about a year ago because we both had full time jobs. Now that I am not working, I want to get back into buying and selling them again, any takers?
Here is a example of what I did, the first one I bought (the guy wanted out bad, it as in a beautiful senior mobile home park) we took it off his hands for $14,000. fixed it up immediately and sold it for $34,000. the second one I bought was $1,500. and sold it for $6,000. then another one for $3,000. and sold it for $12,000. all cash and so on & so on. I made about $50,000. in less then 5 month not bad.

Loading replies...