• Investor
  • Brockville, Ontario
Votes |
Need suggestions on how to contact park owners

Mitchell P.
  • Investor
  • Brockville, Ontario
Posted Oct 18 2016, 19:53
I have been trying to compile a list of mobile home parks in my target area that meet my criteria for purchase. My biggest breakthrough came when I went on a real estate listing website and started searching for individual mobile homes. This lead me to a ton of great parks in my area! The only issue is that in a lot of these ads there is no park name given and when I search on google maps there is no sign in front of the park with a name. Furthermore, when I google the area or the address of the park no information comes up. They are not on google maps as a businesses, they have no websites etc. What also makes this difficult is that I'm in Southeast Asia for another month and I can't really make phone calls. Right now I'm considering emailing the listing agent of each mobile home I've found in parks that seem to match my criteria and asking them if they can put me in contact with the owner. I've never done this before and I'm not sure what the results will be. My other option is to wait a month until I'm home and try calling the agent. I would love any feedback on this and I'm open to other suggestions for a plan of attack if anyone has anything to offer.

Loading replies...