Votes
Jacobus Grobler
  • Cook, NE
Votes |
Starting with 12k what direction should i go

Jacobus Grobler
  • Cook, NE
Posted Dec 14 2016, 03:38

Well this will be a point in the right direction kind of question. I have spent every minute I have at work and at home reading post here and I figured I would ask this question to get pointed in some direction instead of just reading randomly.

I have a long term CD that will be at the end of its term next month and it will be about 12k that comes my way. instead of just taking it and reinvesting it for another year and earn 0.61% interest I'm wanting to take it and invest in real estate

I Have ruled out buying houses because if I can find a property for that it will eat away at all that I have left. Also from past experience in construction any house that you buy for 10 k your paying 20 - 30 in repairs and restoration.

So now where I need to find the direction. I'm not sure if I should go with trying to do Lonnie deals where I purchase a MH. Do what needs done to it myself and then sell it with owner financing. The other option that I have been thinking of is to use the 12k as a down payment and get a loan ( credit good not perfect) to invest in a park

Thank you for your time reading this and for sharing your knowledge and wisdom

Loading replies...