• Bensalem, PA
Votes |
1st time MHP Park Purchase

Jonathan Jewell
  • Investor
  • Bensalem, PA
Posted Jun 4 2017, 15:51

Hi all

Ok, I have been in the buying, renovating and selling of mobile homes within parks for close to 8 years running now.  In those 8 years I have also done park management duties, tenant screenings, helping the park manager & maintenance crews with park issues etc etc., everything but actually owning a park.

So its time to take the next step and purchase my own park.  I'm not afraid but a little uncertain on a few things.  I have 2 purchase deals in the works, one is very active and the other is still touch and go (seller mulling my offer).  I was hoping someone in the bigger pockets family had a purchase agreement they could share with me along with some mentoring during the purchase process.  I won't bombard you with tons of questions, just here and there kind of stuff if something comes up.

You could PM me or email if you wish, but I really need an purchase agreement to study.  I'll keep everyone updated as this progresses so I can keep a log of what I did right and what I did wrong, and hopefully it could be used to help someone else out or used for inspiration in the future.  Either way, really hoping for some good feedback and help on this especially from MHP owners themselves.  Thanks Bigger Pockets Peeps!

Loading replies...