Skip to content
Buying & Selling Real Estate

User Stats

Votes

Introduction & Investing feedback

Adrian Rodriguez
Posted Jul 18 2022, 14:33

Hey everyone!

My name’s Adrian Rodriguez and am located in the Omaha, Nebraska area. I am currently 22 (turning 23 on the 19th) and am soon to be married next year. My fiancé and I currently rent and plan to do so for the next few years or so (depending on certain factors).  I’ve been listening to the podcast for a month now and am intrigued with the idea of investing and real estate. I currently run and own a lawn & landscape company and work in that almost full time while the rest is in an insurance office. I want to get into the real estate business to grow wealth for the long run and create sustainable passive income. As many of the podcast listeners know, I know this isn’t a get-rich-quick type of deal and understand that there is work to be done. There is much more learning I plan on doing and have a few options in mind of how to start investing. My business allows me to save up to a few thousand a month (after expenses and bills) and plan to do so for many months to come, especially when focusing on growing. With that said, there is no doubt that I’ll continue to save but would appreciate feedback on whether I save enough to the point that I can cover everything major in my first investment or if I should utilize lenders and/or loans to fund the process? 

Glad to be a part of this group and hope to hear from many of you. Thank you!

Loading replies...