• Miami Beach, FL
Votes |
Door Knocking Motivation

Wryland Reed
  • New to Real Estate
  • Miami Beach, FL
Posted Jan 16 2021, 20:04

Door knocked for 6 hours today, here are the results:

-2 off market homes are considering my offers at a formal meeting set for tomorrow

-Met 2 local realtors who are helping me find off market land owners and flips from contacts they know in the neighborhood, and sending off market flips and pocket listing my way

-Added 2 local scouts, paying $3k for any off market deals they send my way that close

-Added more target land and flip homes to my google maps that are not accurate on google and will mail letters to them

-Added 2 new modern construction homes not accurate on google maps to see what new high comp they can bring.

-Added a buy and hold rental lead to follow up with

Each time you speak with someone:

-Care about them

-Get to know them

-Ask about their day, genuinely care, genuinely listen

-Find out what their goals are, what family they have and where they are, where they go tk school, and what they want. Listen and truly try to help them reach their goals with your real estate offers.

Ask about your goals after, surrounding houses, surrounding land, surrounding opportunities, opportunities their friends and family may bring your real estate business.

All of these people I met get letters, calls, and once in a blue moon someone walking the street like me, usually only a realtor with a listing next door, but if you take just 15 minutes to maximize your conversation going to each door, follow a system of saving them in your phone notes as leads, and leads for google maps, you can wholesale, BRRR, find rentals, build new construction, and build a network worth $1 million in 2 years by truly caring and connecting people first.

I also have met a real estate investor who will invest $50k as part of $200k I have raised door knocking.

Now have 7 people hunting deals for me for a $3k commission.

Have found 4 off market houses that can be rehabbed or we can build on.

Met 3 realtors that are looking for local off market deals to bring a deal to me in a target area that live in that area.

Loading replies...