Skip to content
Buying & Selling Real Estate

User Stats

Votes
Diara Campbell
  • Los Angeles, CA
Votes |
Eager to start the process of purchasing my first multi unit.

Diara Campbell
  • Los Angeles, CA
Posted Jan 16 2021, 23:53

Hello everyone, I am very eager and serious about starting the process of purchasing my first multi family home. I currently work for the department of education and i am looking for a way out through passive income. So i saved my money and worked all last year to get my credit score in good standing. I am very serious and would like to get the ball rolling. I have read alot of books as well as read a lot of forums based on all things multi family units. I have an idea of how to get started but i am always opened for some great advice. What i seem to be a bit apprehensive about is actually starting to the process. I have so many questions as in, in order for me to start getting into a multi family unit, do i have to get a mortgage? If so, after i apply for one, where do i look for multi family units exactly? I know the market i want to be in which is New York. But do i use a real estate agent to help me find a home so that i speed up the process? Is there anyone on this website that would be interested in helping me along the process? All help is greatly appreciated. Thank you all in advance 

Loading replies...