Skip to content
Buying & Selling Real Estate

User Stats

Votes
N Singh
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Houston, TX
Votes |
How can I advertise my condo (for sale) without an agent?

N Singh
  • Houston, TX
Posted Jun 2 2022, 09:59

Hello All,

I have a lovely 2 bed 1 ba condo in the heart of Woodlands. It's fully furnished and I usually rent it out on longer term leases. Last lease was for 11 months.  I am trying to figure out how can I sell it without paying the commissions. Any suggestions are welcome.

Thanks

Singh

User Stats

Votes
Greg Scott
Pro Member
  • SE Michigan
Votes |
Pro Member
  • SE Michigan
Replied Jun 2 2022, 10:28

You can sell any property quickly if you are willing to sell it below market.  Just post it on Craigs List, Facebook, etc.  Just keep in min you will now be spending a lot of time fielding calls.  That way, you can easily avoid paying commissions.

If you want to make the highest net profit, you probably want to list it with a realtor and pay commissions.

User Stats

Votes
Alex Ramirez
  • Houston, TX
Votes |
  • Houston, TX
Replied Jun 8 2022, 19:46

You can list it on fb, Craigslist, etc or simply put a FSBO outside of your condo. If you want top dollar you will need a realtor. Let me know if you need some help

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Jesus Roman
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Houston, TX
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Houston, TX
Replied Jun 9 2022, 09:09

I would HIGHLY suggest you list on Zillow directly. They charge a small fee to owners but it will attract high volume of buyers. Best of luck!