• Boca Raton, FL
Votes |
Terra Equity Group/Silverstar Orlando

Eddy Wehbe
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Boca Raton, FL
Posted Jun 25 2022, 00:55

Hi all, 

Have you worked or heard about Terra Equity Group? Would you mind sharing your experience? They are offering an investment opportunity in an area called Silverstone Orlando. Any comments about the area or experience in that region?

Thanks

User Stats

Votes
Replied Jun 25 2022, 04:15

Have not worked with them, but the areas in your title vs body are very different- silverstar I’d be very careful investing in if unfamiliar with the area, so if that’s what they are selling you make sure to really do your due diligence 

User Stats

Votes
Eddy Wehbe
  • Boca Raton, FL
Votes |
  • Boca Raton, FL
Replied Jun 25 2022, 19:14
Quote from @Kimberly Elson:

Have not worked with them, but the areas in your title vs body are very different- silverstar I’d be very careful investing in if unfamiliar with the area, so if that’s what they are selling you make sure to really do your due diligence 

Thanks!!! It is silverstar. Thanks for your inputs!!
BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Kurt Kopf
  • Toms River, NJ
Votes |
  • Toms River, NJ
Replied Aug 14 2022, 08:36

I was looking at this also, Orlando is very different than Boca for sure! Orlando can also go from a B to a D fast. Wish I was close, I would drive the area and do some Boots Research. Otherwise it's gambling.

User Stats

Votes
Corrie Enriquez
  • Investor
  • Sacramento, CA
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Sacramento, CA
Replied Nov 9 2022, 12:33

Did you invest with them?  I'm looking at this project also.