Skip to content
Buying & Selling Real Estate

User Stats

Votes
Kellie Powell
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Peru - Kokomo, IN
Votes |
Do you leave a gift for your home buyer?

Kellie Powell
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Peru - Kokomo, IN
Posted Jul 10 2022, 14:59

Do you leave a cute or small gift for the home buyer of the property you just flipped? I would like to leave something nice for the new home buyer. I would like it to be something small / cute. Something related to the name of our LLC...like a signature item. Spending $50 or less.

Ex: "Two Chicks Investments" (owned by 2 women) leaves a cute little 2 bird decoration at each house they sell. Our LLC has the word "Pawperties" in it. (Properties....but "paw"perties because our family has a lot of fur babies in it). I need ideas. I'm not that creative. What do you leave for your home buyers inside the house / yard?

User Stats

Votes
Theresa Harris
Pro Member
#2 General Landlording & Rental Properties Contributor
Votes |
Pro Member
#2 General Landlording & Rental Properties Contributor
Replied Jul 10 2022, 15:08

It is a good way to do advertizing.  things that come to mind: something for their garden, custom signs with the address written on it for the front of their house (though you may want to do that for every house you do anyhow), a door matt saying welcome with a small paw print in the bottom corner, a cutting board with a small paw print.  The custom address sign, door matt or cutting board, you could order off etsy and for the last two items, you might be able to order a few at the same time and save some costs on shipping or get a bulk discount.