Votes |
Still surging, and no signs of stopping

Bob Stevens
Pro Member
#2 General Landlording & Rental Properties Contributor
  • Real Estate Consultant
  • Cleveland
Posted Jul 26 2022, 05:31

Is the Cleveland markets ever going slow down? Each time I come here there is new everything, roads, hotels / residential buildings, restaurants etc. . Inventory is abysmal and investor demand is still very strong. Now they are making major improvements to EAST Cleveland, I called it years and years ago. Who else has seen this growth and benefited?   

User Stats

Votes
Nathan Gesner
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Cody, WY
Votes |
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Cody, WY
ModeratorReplied Jul 26 2022, 05:45
Quote from @Bob Stevens:

Is the Cleveland markets ever going slow down? Each time I come here there is new everything, roads, hotels / residential buildings, restaurants etc. . Inventory is abysmal and investor demand is still very strong. Now they are making major improvements to EAST Cleveland, I called it years and years ago. Who else has seen this growth and benefited?   

I was looking at Columbus and it's the same. Still too much competition to find anything without a lot of patience, and I was on a short timeline.

• Property Manager Wyoming (#12599)

American West Realty & Management Logo

User Stats

Votes
Steven Foster Wilson
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Columbus, OH
Votes |
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Columbus, OH
Replied Jul 26 2022, 08:46
Quote from @Bob Stevens:

I have seen it grow and expand exponentially! So much so that I have even started to expand my portfolio into Cleveland. 

PropStream logo
PropStream
|
Sponsored
Nationwide property data Use our robust, multi-sourced data to find off-market properties and close your next deal.

User Stats

Votes
Abner Sanchez
  • New to Real Estate
Votes |
  • New to Real Estate
Replied Aug 1 2022, 22:24

Yeah man it's crazy. I have noticed that they are also remodeling, building, and expanding the Metro Health hospitals down in the Cleveland area. All I know from what I read is if a corporation (especially a Hospital) is expanding, it means it's a good area to invest in. Not to mention that every time I drive past there, they are also building New apartment complexes in the Cleveland area. Very interesting if you ask me.