Skip to content
Buying & Selling Real Estate

User Stats

Votes
Cam Lawler
Pro Member
Votes |
Any The Waterfront Group Reviews or Stories?

Cam Lawler
Pro Member
Posted Nov 9 2022, 05:44

Hi there,

Has anyone ever worked with The Waterfront Group (https://waterfrontgrp.com/)? There are listing lots for sale in the High Country of NC at good rates, almost too good. I have seen mixed reviews, including some that it is a bait and switch. While a trip to Boone wouldn't be a throwaway, I don't want to go up there just to be disappointed with a fake opportunity.

Thanks,

Cam

User Stats

Votes
Ryan Rich
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Salisbury, NC
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Salisbury, NC
Replied Nov 10 2022, 13:08

We bought 10 acres on the New River near West Jefferson in 2016 with them.  Sold it last year for a nice profit when we decided that we didn't want to build from scratch.  I was suspicious at first but it all turned out fine.  As always be sure to due your due diligence.  

Ryan

User Stats

Votes
Cam Lawler
Pro Member
Votes |
Pro Member
Replied Nov 11 2022, 09:37
Quote from @Ryan Rich:

We bought 10 acres on the New River near West Jefferson in 2016 with them.  Sold it last year for a nice profit when we decided that we didn't want to build from scratch.  I was suspicious at first but it all turned out fine.  As always be sure to due your due diligence.  

Ryan

Thanks Ryan, this is helpful.
Steadily logo
Steadily
|
Sponsored
America’s best-rated landlord insurance nationwide Quotes online in minutes. Single-family, fix n’ flips, short-term rentals, and more. Great prices.