Skip to content
Buying & Selling Real Estate

User Stats

Votes
Drew Cole
Votes |
Looking to meet Investers around the area, Kanas City MO.

Drew Cole
Posted Nov 14 2022, 11:04

Hey my name is Drew Cole I'm looking to meet some investors around the KCMO area, I'm new to real estate investing and have a lot of question I'm not even sure where to begin. Any help will be appreciated, anytime I'm willing to listen. Lets make some money! Together to the top!

User Stats

Votes
Brian Bohrer
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Colorado Springs, CO
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Colorado Springs, CO
Replied Nov 14 2022, 15:02

Hey @Drew Cole,

It's great to hear that you are about to take life by the horns and start on your real estate investment path!  I am originally from the central Nebraska area but moved out to Colorado Springs as of 6 months ago.  The best thing I did for myself was to get on Meetup.com and search for any and all Real Estate Investment groups in my area and just start going to meetings!  It is uncomfortable to put yourself into unfamiliar situations, but I would say by putting myself out there, I have met more like minded investors in the last 2 months than I have met my entire life before! 

Good Luck on your adventure and please feel free to reach out if you ever have any questions!  Take Care,

User Stats

Votes
Alex Olson
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Kansas City Metro
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Kansas City Metro
Replied Nov 15 2022, 06:06

Hey Drew - DM. I have some good KC info for you. 

Xchange CRE - 1031 Exchange RE Brokerage Logo
BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Replied Nov 15 2022, 08:19
Quote from @Drew Cole:

Hey my name is Drew Cole I'm looking to meet some investors around the KCMO area, I'm new to real estate investing and have a lot of question I'm not even sure where to begin. Any help will be appreciated, anytime I'm willing to listen. Lets make some money! Together to the top!

Hey Drew I have a lot of experience in the KC Market and I'd love to help reach out when you get a chance!

User Stats

Votes
Caleb Brown
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Blue Springs
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Blue Springs
Replied Nov 15 2022, 08:25
Quote from @Drew Cole:

Happy to connect!

User Stats

Votes
Mitch Lickey
  • Realtor
  • Kansas City, MO
Votes |
  • Realtor
  • Kansas City, MO
Replied Nov 15 2022, 08:32

Hey Drew - Awesome to hear you are getting into investing! I am a KC investor and would be more than happy to chat with you about the ins-and-outs of the KC metro market on both sides of State Line. I can also help you connect with some popular local investor groups if you're interested.

User Stats

Votes
Replied Nov 24 2022, 13:57

@Mitch Lickey are all of the meetups in person or some virtual... I'm out of state but still looking to connect with investors in the market and see what people are into. I was thinking of putting out a virtual connect forum but if something exists already no need to recreate the wheel.

User Stats

Votes
Mitch Lickey
  • Realtor
  • Kansas City, MO
Votes |
  • Realtor
  • Kansas City, MO
Replied Dec 5 2022, 13:55

@George Red most of the meetups I have come across are back to being in-person. Many went online for awhile but seem to have shifted back to the original format. If you want to shoot me a message I can share some of the popular KC investment facebook groups that are really active. Def let me know if you create something digital, would like to participate. 

User Stats

Votes
Nick Benjamin
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Kansas City, MO
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Kansas City, MO
Replied Dec 8 2022, 09:37

Hey Drew - I'm an agent in KC working with investors. I've helped an investor buy their first deal and other investors buy their 100th. Definitely think I can help shed light on a few things. Feel free to shoot me a message so we can chat!