Skip to content
Buying & Selling Real Estate

User Stats

Votes

Transactional funding for wholesaling?

Davaris Bennett
Posted Nov 18 2022, 02:16

I’ve been looking into adding transactional funding to my wholesale arsenal. I’m a little uncomfortable since it’s something new. Does this actually work? Has anyone actually used this option to wholesale and can enlighten a brother?

User Stats

Votes
Daniel Paloscio
  • Lender
  • Tampa, FL
Votes |
  • Lender
  • Tampa, FL
Replied Nov 18 2022, 04:24

@Davaris Bennett transactional funding definitely works! It’s a time and cost effective option in scenarios where you have to bring money to fund a double closing. A lot of wholesalers use transactional funding to close deals when they are selling to hedge funds that require double closings, or when they have assignment fees greater than 10k and they do not want buyers or seller to see the fee.

Im happy to answer any questions you have about transactional funding or to connect you to a few investors who are using transactional funding in their wholesale businesses.

User Stats

Votes
Davaris Bennett
Replied Nov 18 2022, 06:51

Thanks for all the info. I’ll check you guys out.

BiggerPockets logo
Meet Investor-Friendly Agents
|
BiggerPockets
Network with top investor-friendly agents who can help you find, analyze, and close your next deal.

User Stats

Votes
Jesse LeBlanc
  • Investor
  • Atlanta, GA
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Atlanta, GA
Replied Nov 18 2022, 08:52

Sorry @Davaris Bennett, they deleted my post for mentioning that I can help you out for "self promoting" I guess we're not allowed to offer help to those ask.  This seems to happen on the regular to both @Daniel Paloscio and I on the regular even as premium legit members and lenders.  

But I'm glad that you're checking us both out and would still love to assist. :)

User Stats

Votes
Eugene Nilus
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Bay Area, CA
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Bay Area, CA
Replied Nov 18 2022, 13:37

Hey @Davaris Bennett

@Jesse LeBlanc and @Daniel Paloscio were pretty accurate in their answers and good guys to follow.

I am also happy to be a sounding board if you have any ideas and you want to run them by someone.

User Stats

Votes
Jesse LeBlanc
  • Investor
  • Atlanta, GA
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Atlanta, GA
Replied Nov 18 2022, 13:59

Greatly appreciate it @Eugene Nilus :)

User Stats

Votes
Davaris Bennett
Replied Nov 19 2022, 02:47
Quote from @Eugene Nilus:

Hey @Davaris Bennett

@Jesse LeBlanc and @Daniel Paloscio were pretty accurate in their answers and good guys to follow.

I am also happy to be a sounding board if you have any ideas and you want to run them by someone.

For sure man. I’d love to have a conversation about your experiences with the matter. You can call me anytime. 980-267-2606

User Stats

Votes
Eugene Nilus
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Bay Area, CA
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Bay Area, CA
Replied Nov 19 2022, 12:51
Quote from @Jesse LeBlanc:

Greatly appreciate it @Eugene Nilus :)

You are welcome :)

User Stats

Votes
Eugene Nilus
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Bay Area, CA
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Bay Area, CA
Replied Nov 19 2022, 12:52
Quote from @Davaris Bennett:
Quote from @Eugene Nilus:

Hey @Davaris Bennett

For sure man. I’d love to have a conversation about your experiences with the matter. You can call me anytime. 980-267-2606

Sounds great @Davaris Bennett. I'll text you to set up a time that may work for both of us

User Stats

Votes
Reid Ferguson
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Denver, CO
Votes |
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Denver, CO
Replied Nov 22 2022, 10:23

@Davaris Bennett, I totally get it being uncomfortable - it’s new to you.

It looks like you've already got some people helping you out, but if you'd like another opinion, please reach out! I like to use good paperwork to secure my position with a JV partner who may be funding deals. Keeps us both on the same page and our money safe.

User Stats

Votes
Davaris Bennett
Replied Nov 26 2022, 00:17

For sure let’s talk when you can 980-267-2606