Buying & Selling Real Estate

User Stats

Votes
Tomcy Varghese
Votes |
Multifamily Investing in St. Louis

Tomcy Varghese
Posted Nov 18 2022, 06:10

Hey everyone, my brother and I are new investors looking to get started on our rental portfolio. We live in NY and are looking to invest in small multifamily properties in St. Louis. We have done some research on the area but would love some advice from other investors in the area on neighborhoods to look at and also to avoid.

We were just pre-approved for a loan so we are actively looking to build and connect with our real estate team in St. Louis (Realtor, contractors, and property manager). We would love to connect with other investors in the area to share experiences and real estate professionals looking to do business together.  Thank you!

User Stats

Votes
Sarita Scherpereel
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Chicago, IL
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Chicago, IL
Replied Nov 18 2022, 21:05

Hi @Tomcy Varghese Congratulations on getting pre-approved. I'm sure people form the St. Louis area will comment on this post. But I always recommend that anyone getting started attend in person meet ups. It's a great way to become more knowledgeable on your local investors and create your team while you're getting started. BiggerPockets has a section just for this, Under the NETWORK tab- Meet up

https://www.biggerpockets.com/...

Best of luck to you!

Sarita Sells Logo

User Stats

Votes
Stacy Lough
  • Property Manager
  • St. Louis
Votes |
  • Property Manager
  • St. Louis
Replied Nov 21 2022, 07:51

Hey @Tomcy Varghese! Congrats on getting started. I'd love to connect and discuss St. Louis! 

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Brian Miller
  • Real Estate Agent
  • St. Louis, MO
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • St. Louis, MO
Replied Nov 30 2022, 08:33

@Tomcy Varghese congrats to starting your RE investment path! BP is a great resource to meet like minded people and has some incredible calculators to run numbers on deals to make sure you're making a good investment. I am an agent and investor myself in the St. Louis area who has helped a lot of people on BP buy their 1st of several properties. Our brokerage has PM and a construction team under one roof which many out of staters have found benificial as well. Shoot me a DM if you have any interest in discussing more or just want some info on where to and not to invest in STL.