Skip to content
Buying & Selling Real Estate

User Stats

Votes
Timothy Garza
  • Rental Property Investor
Votes |
Got my first home under contract after 2 weeks of cold calling...

Timothy Garza
Posted Jan 5 2023, 16:54

Hi BiggerPockets Fam,

So I got my first contract in Muncie,IN. Now I am looking for people who would be interested in property. Can anyone help me out and let me know were would be the best place to post the property to get the most eyes on it. Facebook groups? Specific Bigger Pockets forums? Or any other platforms that have active investors? thanks for your help in advance.

I've got 2 buyers interested but I know it doesn't count until the deal is closed. So I'd like to have as many opportunities to help this seller sell her house as possible

User Stats

Votes
William Broxson
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Youngtown Ohio
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Youngtown Ohio
Replied Jan 5 2023, 20:03

Ive found buyers for several of my listings on fb market place, usually I run an add for about a week $5-$10 a day. Offer to pay and agent a flat fee through there brokerage if they can bring a buyer. 

User Stats

Votes
Timothy Garza
Votes |
Replied Jan 6 2023, 10:15

@William Broxson awesome thank you, i just got photos today and put up a post, starting to get hits now so hopefully something happens

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes